I read this a bit ago over at "From My Position On The Way" and I was stunned. I'm not going to give a long blurb on it here, Chuck did it better then I could. But here is the Bottom Line Up Front and the link:
Link to From My Position On the Way...
1. Soldier buys new house and moves family to brand new location.
2. Soldier is activated just as house is ready, and deploys to Iraq.
3. Wife and children go home to stay with relatives on the opposite side of the country.
4. Company does not complete work on landscaping as promised to soldier.
5. Home Owners Association or more accurately Chick Edwards of Redmond Oregon, wants to throw him out of the house for not having landscaping completed.
6. Best comment by this idiot Chick Edwards, "I don't care what his problem is."
This guys is a Class A Idiot (Chick Edwards). I truly hope he gets sued for violation of the Soldier's and Sailor's Relief Act and for mental anguish to the Jensen Family.
God Bless America
Sphere: Related Content
Armed with Science Saturday: The View from Above
3 hours ago